|Home||» Products||» Concrete Pipes||» Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe|
Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 250 Meter
- Price Range
- 2000.00 - 80000.00 INR
Prestressed Concrete Cylinder Pipe (PCCP) consists of a concrete core, a thin steel cylinder, high tensile Prestressing wires and coating. The concrete core is the main structural load-bearing component with the steel cylinder acting as a water barrier between concrete layers, the prestressing wires produce a uniform compressive pressure in the core that offset tensile stresses in the pipe, and the coating protects the prestressing wires from physical damage and external corrosion.
- PCCP Pipes are manufactured in size range of 400MM – 2400MM Internal Diameter for working pressure upto 16Kg/sqcm.
- These Pipes are manufactured in accordance to IS 784:2001.
- Overlap Weld Joint provide rapid and easy installation
- Resistant to physical damage
- Good corrosion resistance
- Can resist high internal pressure and external loading
- Wide range of pipe diameters available (up to 144-inches)
- Typically more economical than properly lined and coated ferrous pipes
- Supply Ability
- 500 Meter Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days